Monday, February 24, 2014

The Wolf isn’t crying, but howling very loud , The Wolf Has come down from the north

knyte flyteSCROLL COVER HEDDER

Lease signed, cable for Internet with our sweet Laura scheduled, power in our names natural gas in our name the up root starts Saturday, and are we counting. The living with sub standard technology, sub-standard people resources, and a only farm economy mindsets no matter what anyone says or hears South western Idaho is farm first and if there’s room, we’ll fit you in attitude is nearly over.

For the last 6 years all I have ran into is crap. I’ve had more crap flung at me as well as both the Knytes and the AyreWolvez that we could be rodeo clowns. Its just not worth it. I loved what Charlie said to me earlier today, that if things didn’t work out in Ogden , I could come back and he’d find a place for me. That’s fine and that’s good to have as a fall back, but why in God’s name would I ever , in my roughest dreams ever return here? Southeastern Idaho maybe, only because I have family there, although distant, still family. But Tweaker Flatts? No way, the only return I’ll make is to fetch LexiBelle. Once she’s in Wyoming getting her restoration, I’m not saying never, but it’d take one helluva bunch of kissing my 6 and sucking my crotch to get my body back here. I just have no affection for anything and I mean ANYTHING Idaho.

Now then, there were many that thought on numerous times the wolf was crying, wolf, sort of. Not so, both weather and health demanded my constant rescheduling, plus twice having thoughts of remaining with promises that were not worth anything. Thank goodness I made the right connections the first time.

So Eli, Richie and all the rest the game is now ready to start, its time to head for the field and lets go for ultimate touchdowns.

In closing, have you seen the new ads for Subaru? The Subaru pulls into an old mom and pop service station, pile of pups gets out, drinks out of the commode, dries off with the forced heat dryer, that’s creative. Nothing sexual, or something to pull your eyes out of your head, but very clean and direct, for Subaru. Wish I knew who produced it.

Any flyte

Much to do in the AM, catch you on the drop.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
Justice consists in doing no injury to men; decency in giving them no offense.
--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Matthew 22:37-39“Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
bed tyme

No comments:

Post a Comment