Monday, February 24, 2014

There are only two Cooter’s, I’m the other one

HAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDERCOVER SHOT

Every day or every other day, I see a thing put up by someone about things Hazzard. Many are strictly TV show based by some fan. Then there are others that are no where close to being a fan and just wants to try and cash in on Hazzard Fever.

Now this is no bull shit. Back in the TV  show’s heyday, through a ton of phone calls, letters two trips down, and the fact my real to life cousin had a gig on the show as Hazzard County’s only radio station WHOGG yes Elton is my cousin in real life. Any mile, I run a tow truck just like Cooter does. I run a shop in a small town nick named Hazzard, yes Hazzard is spelled with 2 ZZ’s, not just one. So in 1983 the production company, Gy , and all allowed me to be the only one LEGALLY to duplicate all things Hazzard County Garage, All things Cooter’s Toewing Idaho. And in fact legally use the name Cooter C Davenport. Which I just chopped off the Davenport part, I like my own last name. Thing is I caught this cat wanting to be my friend on Facebook, said his name was Cooter davenport, from Hazard , guess what? He spelled the real Hazzard name wrong, so to make sure ya’ll understand dig this:

this is me>THE COLONELthe not tv Cooter, this is Ben Jones>14797_1452065111676041_394695021_nthe on TV Cooter

We are the only two Cooter’s that matter, oh and only one married to Alma, the other one(me) still single. Oh and one more thing to remind you of originality, this is the way it is in real life>the real thingcan ya’ll dig it?

I am and have been all things Hazzard County Garage for 38 years, don’t anyone try to mess with it, lawyers love to sue for copyright violations, and outside of myself and the production company, there is no one else that has rights to the name of the shop nor name to the character, Cooter.

Nuff said,

Ya’ll buckle up.

my xd sigMODIFIED HCG LOGO


Quote of the Day:
He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of freedom, truth and duty.
--Kahlil Gibran
Jeremiah 29:11-13“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KNYTES LOGO 1 SWEET TAIL 2

TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1AVI CLUB LOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment