Sunday, February 9, 2014

Am I nuts? Or are there some of you that don’t care about this SOCHI shit?

WOLFS HOWL HEDDER

Am I the only one? I don’t think so. I’m tired of Yahoo, and so many 411 sites focusing in on this Winter Olympics SOCHI crap that I try to ignore it. It makes me sick. Imagine if the press and all gave this amount of coverage on NASCAR or the Daytona 500, much more so Daytona Bike Week. Then we’d have something to sink our teeth into.

Look I can’t change the media, hey I and ya’ll have tried, but I flat don’t care about this SOCHI thing. Talking about media, now that I have DirecTV , its nearly like when I had cable. There’s just about maybe 5 , to 10 at best channels I really watch, including some locals. But not much more, even though I have 150 channels to watch, few are totally free. The rest are PPV, or POD or something . But hey I’m only paying $50.00 so can’t complain . Even though I get HBO and Skinimax I really don’t care. Give me good films with some real plots.

As I turn it all off for the night and head to bed, hey Charlie needs me Monday, TV still sucks, and writers are still fussy in TV. Let’s see more, not less.

TTYL Ya’ll

bed tymeTTYL


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al
2 Thessalonians 1:3“[Thanksgiving and Prayer] We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.

brotherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment