Sunday, February 23, 2014

Enter into our world of HazzardAyre Radio

COVER SHOTwolf at sunset

How did we get here? Many people not of knowledge, ask why we are on the airwaves. Certainly its not the first thing when someone thinks of, when considering an all gearheads club centered on all things Dukes-of-Hazzard.

We started what we do now long before DOH, back in 1975. Simply because no local station even with some of my pushing at stations I was employed at for dang little money, wouldn’t touch the wyld radio we wanted to do to be that in dash second seat and the Real Voice of America’s OTR truckers. Heck we didn’t know what we were doing, especially engineering and administration, we were 15 to 19 year old gear splitters, who aspired to go trailer trucking. In 1979 I thought what about those who like me at the time driving and owning a tow truck had no radio voice. So we tweaked it up and in cb trucker vernacular on went what we called Heavy Hooker Radio, coined after my company’s handle Highway Hooker Towing. NEW PLAQUEthis is where some of the smooching toes in hose started , I’ll address that l8r if I can, that is if SpeedConnect, stays connected. the people there must be trying to fix something but can’t prove it by me.

Any mile we went on the air. We smashed every taboo on local regional radio that was, and even today is. We pushed the edge as we thought all we can do is get fined. We want to say what we mean, mean what we say, and tell it straight to those keeping those in that lonely truck entertained and informed.

So we did. We ran every talk show in the evening that we could find, plus a few that was obscure.

We prospered, and grew from two stations we owned and began syndicating nationwide. One evening bored crapless I was tuned into in my audition channel, a station out of Los Angeles called KFI, AM 640. On there was this little eastern European lad named Dr. Ruth. And she was talking about a subject, that every heavy hauler I know needs to know. I even bought her book.

In 2000 we moved operations from Jerome Idaho to Layton Utah, but during this time the AyreWolvez was just starting to come together. We needed some viscous programming, for now we were in Utah. While searching for new call letters, and found this online operation out of Nashville, called www.wolffm.com , thought was we could become the alpha wolf, here of radio. So we stepped up and throttled up AyreWolf Radio into AyreWolfFM, and started directing more of the programming, to all things aviation and especially warbird military aviation. Looking for more fill in programming, so we could at least sleep, eat etc, I took a toew to Wendover Utah. On the way back, I tuned in on AM somehow a station out of Ottawa Canada. On there was this sweet voice from a gal name Sue. As soon as I got to the office, the next morning, I made a phone call. This was the radio show. Why focus attention on sexual things? Simple if you’re a male corpuscle like me, your thought of sex is what misinformation you get from smut magazines, poor direction, and bottom line guys are just stupid on things sex, no wonder your better half rolls over and says , I have a headache. We just don’t know. So getting some decent information on what others call smutty, means you become a better guy pal, husband. And don’t step into things YOU don’t UNDERSTAND.

So Sue signed on with us, but logistics and some deployment problems with my military service, she lost interest. However Sue did do the one thing that I had always wanted one to do. She put in some rather hot nylon hose in a package , hose that had been really worn, and mailed em to me. LexiBelle still has em in her infact the panties of one pair covers the steering wheel of LexiBelle.

Shortly thereafter we moved to Idaho , I know big mistake one I’m correcting now, but here we came. Over time one night I was in my bed dreaming of some sultry gal I’d seen on TV, and thinking of how to bring DOH and AyreWolf into one show. Then it hit me so much, that I sat up in bed, HazzardAyre. HazzardAyre Radio went on air limited in its power but went on the air in Heyburn Idaho, and finally refined on air in September 2012. In many ways HazzardAyre is an infant, still teething. Now we set forth with the program, a new CP, in Woodruff Utah with studios to be in Ogden.

That is , this is us, we are HazzardAyre.

NEW PLAQUETTYL


Quote of the Day:
All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened.
--Ernest Hemingway
Proverbs 14:22“Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

hazzardayre radio billboard A hot short tail

bill board sign art

No comments:

Post a Comment