Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This is going to paint a target on my back

knyte flytea-8 daily breefs header-1[2]

I have to laugh at the hackers and spammers, they may be great when it comes to geek tech, but they can’t spell none too good. Saw this URGENT message from Treasury leader Ben Bernanke , but as I looked over the subject line(no I wasn’t stupid enuff to open it) but it said, this is to confirm that the Federl government , at that point I knew it was a spam trap. For damn sake if your going to spam and scam LEARN HOW TO SPELL, more over write American English, damn Taliban Arabian, Nigerian idiots.

Now ya’ll know some body is going to be looking for me after reading this, and I’m not in sympathy for some of these war torn nations trying to generate a dollar, or people looking for a way to eat and house and supply their families with needed things. But damn there are more honest ways of doing it. Just simply ask for a hand up, don’t just scam people in the USA, most, (not all) but most have gotten wise to you. Now talking about our area. I went to Wal-Mart, like I said on my show earlier to grab some grub, in light that I spent all day in bed Monday. At least until 19:30 , and no milk , or anything ventured out. My neighbors have figured out its best to give me some room in front of the house, although I plan on moving for sure beginning on 1 March. Reasons are varied, but I opened my latest power bill, $204.00 . Are they fucking kidding? $204.00 , with my mere wages that don’t cut it so will be looking into places again, after seeing if the ones I picked last month are still viable, talking to Charlie then getting the powerheads together. Bottom line I can’t afford to live in Idaho. Most are moving out due to high living costs and lower wages, some of the lowest in the nation. I’m spinning my wheels here. Leaving with dignity and honor is one thing, but freezing if my power gets cut off, and all is another. While I can’t change the fact at least legally that I was born in this idiotic state, every piece of the Montgomery Foundation, and the Montgomery Legacy will be moved once I depart from Twin Falls. I’m moving Mom & Dad out of the graves they are in, in Grace Idaho to Utah along with me. Far more remember both Mom & Dad there than any in Idaho does, including Grace. As far as me, My affection for Idaho anything is gone. The mental strain, and stress, the emotional price I have personally paid, not to mention financial sacrifices. Naw it ain’t worth it.

Any mile good morning, we will chat if I’m able l8r tonight about immigration.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
--Samuel Goldwyn
1 Corinthians 13:4-5“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment