Sunday, February 9, 2014

To SpeedConnect along with a few other players

AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG HEADER

The Snow has started to melt well sort of. So I was out towing all week, and didn’t get into your local Twin Falls office to pay on the bill. That being what it is, and that may be the problem, the performance of your service here is marginal at best. Late night works good, overnight not so good, and mid morning also just okay. Thing is you should be paying me for using your service. I wont lie and I’ll say I am looking into other providers. One can give me at minimum of 14 mbps down and at least 5 up. But this goes beyond just you all at SpeedConnect, whose people are good, just your product needs some tweaking. Any mile, outside of the major players like Cable-One and CenturyLink, and now SafeLink, the rest are going in reverse. Even the major players have trouble here. I don’t know if its terrain, or something but Internet broadband or wide signal, is neither . Cell phones work great here, although Syringa does have missing holes of coverage.

While I fully understand that Idaho has a low population count, and that overall wages and all are low, does that mean we are not worthy of a quality product? How about SpeedConnect investing serious capital into the infrastructure that you bought from Teton Wireless?

Idaho in view has never had , to my knowledge a serious Internet provider no matter which carrier you choose.

One thing I have noticed is if you get late on the bill, the less of the quality you get for the product you buy.

Speed gets slower, and the adaptability of that signal gets scummier.

So Don’t worry good old SpeedConnect , I’ll get into your office a week from Monday since I don’t snag a check from Charlie at A1 Towing and Repair here our company, I’d be in on the 15th but your local office here is closed on Saturday. In the meantime, could you see if you couldn’t pump up my signal ? Every hour that its slow I can’t upload our radio show, or download music for rebroadcast on our radio show. For every hour my radio station is skewed the more money I loose. But I guess this is the driving factor to our group that runs the radio station is moving it to Utah. Where we will be handled by Comcast.

TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1dxea1


Quote of the Day:
He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of freedom, truth and duty.
--Kahlil Gibran
2 Thessalonians 1:3“[Thanksgiving and Prayer] We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A hot short tail

No comments:

Post a Comment