Friday, February 7, 2014

A great example for our youth I agree with Cooter

A GENERAL GOOD MORNINGDAWN OF THE WOLF

Finally got my DirecTV. The cat installed it in pouring snow, tuned it up and bazzinga I have good TV again. So between a special on FNC, and the final run of Jay Leno’s Show, I tuned into CMT, and I’m ashamed. When the clubs President Ben Jones(Cooter) swanked on this I was not too alarmed until I went and watched it. This new show that’s a spin off of Jersey Shores, called Party Down South, is an abomination of all things good that should not be watched by youth of any age. All over premarital sex, constant partying, drinking, nearly getting arrested, people urinating all over the place, and this they call wholesome? The only reason the gurus at Viacom/MTV Networks started running the Dukes again was to usher in this show that’s true blaspheme on all things Christian , and good TV. As an employer, broadcaster and full on gearhead I know these kinds of shows are going to tell our youth its okay to poison your brain and pickle your liver. Its okay to go beyond raising hell , or having downhome fun. Its going to get someone killed or mutilated. But this is okay. Right? Wrong. This is not an image or images for or to show off our southern culture and heritage. The time I think to create a southern bred, southern loyal TV network is at hand. Over the next month watch here for news of the enriched effort of establishing Confederate Steele TV.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
--A. Whitney Brown
Psalm 97:10“Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
bed tyme

TTYLknyte tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment