Saturday, February 22, 2014

Packing up getting ready for the move

NEW GREETINGSCOVER SHOT

So yesterday was out on a toew, in the middle of BFI (Big-Fucking-Idaho) and I really had to unload my insides. I mean I had to take a dump in the worst way. Now while I’m sure anybody else would have just been fine with going out in the middle of cow country, with only the audience of a few stray calves watching, but not me. The thought of be my luck, I’d be about half way through and here’d come one of Idaho’s great troopers, that would tell me I could not go pooper . And sure enough, As I had my tow times in hand, and toilet paper, here came a state trooper. He pulled up and told me that he’d write me a ticket for that. I asked him why? He said its not in the vein of indecent exposure, its called environmental discharge. In essence pollution. Really. The cows are going and mine is different? Sure enough he responded. So I had to in agony, to Malta, to unload. 15 miles. Amazing, but only in Idaho, and folks wonder why I’m leaving. Stopping to piss by the way is okay, but taking a dump. By the way if you take the old highway from Snowville into Idaho through Strevelle, look at the sign at the state line. Utah’s in big, and in full color, Idaho’s is a small thing made out of wood on two wooden poles. Any question where the money and or pride of a state is?

Saw too that LuAnn's place there in Snowville Utah is for sale. Might be time to do some snooping. Also saw a beautiful KW, with yes a Holmes 750 on it out in a field. All of this new intel requires further examination.

So today, been packing up stuff figuring out what’s going to Utah immediately and what’s going to storage to be retrieved later in the month, but at least I’ll be done by Charlie’s deadline.

With that in mind I must or should point this out, Charlie got all kinds of upset about my moving, however if the truth be known it was Charlie’s better half that started the decay that caused the delay and decredation of HazzardAyre Radio at the very start, had she left it alone, we might have been able to do some salvage here and saved the project. So a bit of understanding on the deadline should be allowed. Which as far as I know has been, but two weeks from now this disaster and knytemare called Twin Falls will be history.

What that means L8R.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
--Benjamin Disraeli
1 John 4:18“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment