Friday, February 7, 2014

Less Dukes more Dixie


















I have been following all things Hazzard for 30 some odd years now. While I'll always be part of that family of crew, cast , and all still I am nearly Duked out. I think more of this can be seen if one looks at the Facebook page, The Official Dukes of Hazzard Fan Page. Its always the same stuff. All General Lee, and Bo Luke and Daisy, and of course the General. While I'll always love them, still I want to see more of the cast. How about more Cooter, Miss Tizzdale, Enos, hell I'd settle for more pics of Flash the Wonder Dog, of Sheriff Roscoe's . Not always the same people. Plus they seldom show a pic of Hazzard County's most popular radio personality, my cousin in real life, and I can prove it, Eldon (Richie Montgomery) . As a genuine USDA Confederate Male corpuscle, the last thing I want to look at is either Tom or John, and as much as I love Cathy, who I know much deeper than the casual support crew member, still , I'd like to see pics of some of the other women from that show, like the gal who played the Genie, or the nurse who was also an associate of Hewey Hogg. How about the gals from the time that Loretta Lynn was captured to force Loretta to plug a group of hillbilly singers to Nashville. See where I'm going here? How about more of the rides? Like that scrumptious Mustang that Daisy won for being a 1,millionth customer. That yellow 65 Stang with woodgrain trim was hot. Lets see it. 
I have as a result become somewhat soured on that page. Sure I'll support the show that made our club,  but its time to build the Knytes into its own organization.
TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment