Tuesday, July 9, 2024

no matter how slice it, ratings determine spending money on it.

Before I get into my rant here.you need to know that the legal.beagles of the WolfPack have been engaged to go after Meta ND its subsidiary Facebook to not only to recover the Facebook pages and accounts there on, but too the funds lost there upon.. 
Now number 2: an old nurse maids saying goes Hell has no fury like a woman scorned aka left at the alter. In this sitch Lucifer has no power as that of a phony street princess told no. This caused a delay in me getting my usual pension funds this month. Started with ALex Sandra or in reality Alexandria . And Ginebra Bett.  Both wanted to raid the treasurey of both the Knytes as well as the WolfPack. 
This could not have came at a worse time but it is being handled.  The scrupulous Nigerian money stealers will be found and dealt with accordingly. 
TV is suffering a big financial resurrection from pre pandemic and post pandemic periods. On air talent program writers strike delays in production runs for both old and new programming and new season shows the list goes on.
What the Networks giveth the ratings and dollar amounts take away. 
Some shows take at least two maybe 4 seasons to gain a following. While some get off on lust by way of first feel or viewing.  Even theatrical motion pictures are having a hard time unearthing new films and new film releases and discovery.  One of our op is that even as we take up the reels and plant new seeds. The real relief is that radio 📻 still remains as the first social media platform, the first music 🎶 platform and quite honestly the major piece of Americana entertainment.  From instant news to talk radio, the audio platform still remains the most accessible for no real cost of information and enjoyment. For this I am proud to say first and foremost I am a broadcaster. Aviation and my world of going tiewing not to be triffled with still it is and was radio that helped me go fom being a timid geeky dork to a powerful energetic individual. 
Over the last two months I have went through a living earthly Hell. Started with the theft of my finances by some kinky bullstuff from two con artists.  That was why last month and this one of July I sit broke 💔 you don't know or can't know that being able to walk in  building. Kneel down and worship the God ND my maker, only to be told by those of some authorities that you are not to be allowed to enter there in. This relates so bare with me here. 
There's one young girl child of 17 that has a very smooth and lustrous voice that I wanted to get on audio. Her name is Destiny and from what I was gleaning sang a hymn unlike anything I had ever heard.  Of course right away the raised eyebrow of those in attendance thought I was some sort of preditor hunting prey. When all I cared about was and to help this young girl to be brought out of the shadows and more into the light. For me in radio I got lucky. Or blessed 🙌 or both, but Wooley Waldron the Kent Lee followed by Charlie Tuma not being willing to impart some of their wisdom I might as well have been some nergdy gurddy tow truck jockey. As it was I was able to explore my vocal skills and experience and has paid off really well.  Of course there's some at our local Golden Arches emporium aka McDonalds here thinking this old fart wants to get busy in a bad way with one of the late teen girls that works there. She is extremely bashful and very reserved but I can tell you with the proper teaching and mentoring she could be one asphalt burning radio 📻 anchors that you'd ever have heard.
Now in all this I get snarled at quite often, but isn't it written in the old as well as new Testiments of God's word that those that are given much it is required by our Father in Heaven to bestow our knowledge with others. Said on StarWars that those who have been blessed be required more to give much? 🙏 
Then there is the manure about profiling. I never think of the race nor gender of a person and try to put that person in a category. The person is just a humanoid people. Yet and it's not just here, it's everywhere I wear a scruffy beard and at times smell worse than a swine hauler. Just because I ride a Harley and take notice of pretty ladies and all I am profiled. Local fuzz local business person and more. I am one that needs to be gotten to know better, rather than the 3 piece suited door to door salesperson of the certain church that I'm ostracized. 
Just before you know whether or not our show are one's you have to listen to rather than just a fly bye Podcaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment