Saturday, July 6, 2024

Many come many go but this little girl always steals the show.

2020 there I was at my desk at Knytes Hall in Twin Falls Idaho.  Thumbing through program ideas for the show. 
A Dear Dear media friend of mine sent me a photo reel of a new talent she had just brought into her stables.
From the very second I saw her to even now this young darling took my breath away from me and Don't want to take it back.
That little teasing smile was what started it and these limbs 


Has kept my attention ever since. Her stage name is Emmy Picasso what her real name is I have no Idea. The answer to the question of the millennium is would I love ❤️ to meet her for real? I think you have the answer. Obvious answer of does a bear poop? 🐻 ya'll know the question and response. 
What I do know is starting this winter I am taking off from the radio gig and going back east to see if A: if I can find her And B: go out on a romantic adventure with her. What I wouldn't give to make that happen except for my rides I would donate to the Dukes Muzzeeum . Just to connect with Emmy. The real coincidence? I do know a sweetheart in Twin Falls, whose name is emme. 
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment