Sunday, July 7, 2024

after awhile I just give up. I don't go away mad I get even

Is having a Facebook account really worth the pain in the ass ? I say no at least entirely.  While the business of the Hazzard County Syndicate thrives on Facebook I get so damn mad that if that stinking Artificial Intelligence bull crap was a humanoid I'd personally would cut their throat and poop down the hole. So what to do? Go use the desktop and get the account back. In the meantime ya'll can find what you need to know of Hazzard County Syndicate activities you can see here and eventually on the webcast. Which can be heard by logging into spreaker.com/user/ayrewolf . The other is to pay Facebook off for albeit slim results the adsweare.  posted there. 
You play with Lucifer you get 🔥 fire. 
Now the other day while waiting to get to see someone in authority at New Horizons counseling I saw a current edition of the very  magazine that I learned how to read 📚 with. Yes Humpty Dumpty magazine

Imagine that? For a long time I wondered if the periodically changes changed. If it did. What I read there wasn't what I remembered. But it was still being published. 
I started reminiscing of childhood.  My childhood.  I was really blessed and raised to use my brain 🧠 and not so much Braun.  I remembered getting a hard on watching Yovan what's her name doing the role on the original Batman as Batgirl. 
That tight figured vynal suit got me through a lot of puberty moments. 
The real up close and personal journey included thoughts of the first time I had a real French Kiss. Who knew that opening your mouth and playing tonsil Hockey was so much fun? I remembered The first time I saw a Playboy magazine.  Did women really have public hair? And what about that VW Minivan with the Cheerleaders? Who were they? I always thought the Vajay Jay was further up a woman's torso.  Hmm that view was courtesy of Miss Mathers my English teacher. Did we really need to a person to teach us moreover me how to verbalize language? Shit I already was into radio broadcasting at that stage I could 👄 talk. 
As it was got to see someone at New Horizons counseling which as far as I could tell was a waste of my time ⏲️.  
One thing Evanston and all of Wyoming needs is better physically psychological counseling services. Wyoming has one of the highest suicide ratings in the entire U.S.of A state's 
Those in charge of this kind of tax paying dollars are low if they exist at all. It's just not there. Idaho leads the nation on mental health services although you have to dig deep to find it.
In closing I say no you do not need a Facebook account to succeed in media business.  But it does help. Well sort of.  The success of and for AyreWolf Aviation has came through Google my business listing. Which you pay once a month at around $10.00 not $25.00 per click.
Late night 🌙 TV sucks as it is now. But The Hazzard County Syndicate is here to fix that. Can you see DixieAyrevTV? 
More on that in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment