Sunday, July 14, 2024

but do I really need that?

TYte would seam that one always has to download one damn app to get tothe real juicy one that you really want. Of course it's modern upscale upscale but damn it, if I'd wanted the other thing I would have downloaded it first. Of course after that you get all the damn offers. For crap or causes or crappy causes to begin with. Why can't ai just go online find what it was I needed and be done with it.  The damn stuff is way overpriced as it is.
Another week gone by and still in Evanston Wyoming.  I had all intentions of heading west, but apparently my ciephering and UnAffordable Inn of Evanston Wyoming is not  doing that well and can't count for shit. 20 days is 20 days not 18-1/2 days. It's the smallest of shit that will come back  around and byte you in the ass.
Finally thank you to the extremely great looking lady I saw at our coffee stop today. Finally somebody who figured out white saddles and white toenail polish goes together with a white haltertop. Why can't the rest of the women in America get that idea? Fashion coordination. Does not happen often happen but is refreshing when it does.
Want to Express our deepest thoughts sympathy and prayers to President Trump and those that were gunned down overnight. I  feel a bit of empathy and wonder could the Confederacy have done something there? Maybe not but we need The Confederacy back in the Whitehouse. 
Tootilou 

No comments:

Post a Comment