Sunday, July 7, 2024

It's always about pheete and pantyhose

Never ever have enough of the feel smells or orgazzmic eruptions but somewhere in my path of ascension I got a warm fuzzy feeling about women that wore pantyhose or as they say in the UK tights.
I remember that once during a lunch counseling session with a 4rth grade teacher although I had been up in 6th Grade but for some odd reason I escalated to one teacher by the name of Ms Jensen.  She always wore the seam up the back pantyhose that made me dribble. 
While that might not be where this craving came from it certainly makes some but not all but some women thinking I'm creepy
 The idea of some guy[ namely me ] just wanting to caress a pair of shapely legs in pantyhose or the slightly salty but musky aroma of a woman in pantyhose and those toes in those pantyhose ags9my lips and nose. 
By the time I had escalated to Central Davis Junior High School in Layton Utah, there was two teachers that had my total attention in those super short mini skirts. One named Ledeane Egbert and Sherie Read. Both had such an effect on me that can't be put into words.  While Sherie didn't mind the after-school phoote massage Miss Egbert did. To the degree I was taken out of her classroom and put in Mrs. HARRIS classroom.  Same English Literary study class. But Mrs. HARRIS was not visually appealing Miss Egbert was. I would always have her stop at my desk. While one hand was on my desk the other hand constantly brushed against her soft legs in nylons. By this point she was having no part of that and as such Mr. PAssey our Vice Principal was a constant pow wow'. Now neither Miss Egbert complained so bad I got put in a 4 x 8 time out room. Once Mr. WARREN got into my face that I fought back. Plus I told my Dad about the way I was treated there. My dad went to do an Marine Corps attitude adjustment. Needless to say shortly thereafter  neither me nor Mr. Warren got a fisticuffs and I was home schooled 
. That's all I wanted 
And needed. It was a rainy day in Layton Utah. And both Mom and Dad decided to retire from military service and shortly off to Hagerman for aka Hazzard Idaho. Nuff said about that. 
The change in my environment went from being a gator without water. I  started to becoming more rebellious and mean. 
So there we are. Throughout my life's journey the aroma, feel and release from all my tensions all can be reduced to that miracle called pantyhose. ✨️ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment