Monday, September 16, 2024

Now let you chat about Northern financial institutions aka Yankee Banks

If you follow your historical Glyde paths then you know that every or just about every thing created by us in the south and exploited by the north.  It doesn't matter if it's the price of a bail of cotton or your checking account if it can be made good it will be pirated by the north.
As such I along with the Hazzard Knytes and the WolfPack are working to correct a ton of a mess that began when I began messing with some of line on Facebook hussies that took me for a tremendous amount of money 💰.  It's  taking forever it seems to get through the forest to see the trees of a bunch of Neanderthals at the Veterans Administration along with local yocals that as long as they are healthy Don't give a rat's butt about a full bird Colonel UCSMC and am in a mess.
Now I have been through the ringer from sweltering heat to 30 degree cold.. Most of the mess started when some MexiCally SSI agent here in Tweaker Flatts Idaho that got it in her brain that I owned land down just outside of Hazzard. As such it's been a battle. There are times I get the thoughts that there ought to be Military or at least a Veterans Advocacy person to run interference for Veterans in just this kind of situation. Sadly there isn't.  Who do you get ahold of anyone that can help set up shelter, vehicle fuel and a someone who can jump in And straighten out a bank account. 🏦 it is a fact that man in these modern times should not marry. If you do get snagged the task is divorce. 

Who do you get in touch with when you misplaced you DD214 Military ID and all important documents.  More over where to you turn to get temporary housing and vehicle fuel ⛽️ while you sort crap out?
Look I didn't want to relocate from Evanston Wyoming but circumstances necessitated me to do so. The worst of it is a serious lack of Communication between officials who can't speak hardly a note of American English? Sure I could move again but that would muddy up the stream even further. 
KSOA AM in Evanston Wyoming and and KNYT FM Buhl/Castleford Idaho is still being constructed.  With that said I have turned the project over to a member of the WolfPack until such time as I can get my own house in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment