Monday, September 16, 2024

And then it's a blind as a nat bank that does not value customer loyalty.

Of course there is the bank. Been with Farmers Bank of Idaho for nearly 6 years now.  Never had a overdraft of any kind. Much of the time asking for a check on my account was as simple as calling the Shoshone Street branch giving a simple factoid and knew where I stood.  
Some where in between walk and don't walk the idiots lost the concept that not only was my account for me as depository for my Marine pension and SSI , but also where the funds for the day to day funds for the WolfPack and the the Hazzard Knytes. But guess what? Because of a big prick waving contest between both the two Holiday Inn Express of Twin Falls Idaho but as well as The Quality Inn of Twin Falls Idaho. I wanted the funds recovered and refused to budge to Pay both outfits. Instead of standing 🧍‍♀️ by me in  quagmire of manure they froze my account.  Which means after the 1st I will along with the Club's be banking elsewhere and not with Farmers Bank of Idaho. 
Here is the clincher.  Both my Mum and my Dad and our farm banking was done via Farmers Bank of Idaho. Hell I went to school and dated with one of their top execs. You would have thought that such loyalty to them should warrant respect and loyalty to me and the Club's. Yet respect and even common courtesy to work over a malfunction in the relationship goes to blind eyes and deaf ears. 
Even my Dad smelled a fly in the ointment and moved the Farms [ Montgomery Livestock Circle Bar Cattle] in 1965. Dad moved the accounts to First Security Bank which merged with Wells Fargo in 1998. Mum however stuck with Farmers Bank of Idaho and was were the initial investment for the Hazzard County Garage aka Highway Hooker Toewing along with and for the Hazzard Knytes. What loyalty. No wonder most of my ancestors put their greenbacks under their mattresses. I always say if it's being done right it ain't being done by no Yankee Bank.
You just can't trust em.
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment