Wednesday, September 25, 2024

DID WE start that?

Did you hear 3 near fatalities in a single afternoon in and near Boise. First in near Meridian Idaho then one near the Nampa exit, thena suspicious package 📦 near St. Luke's Urgent care center. What the heck happened up there? Heck I was all over that place most of the late morning to just after 13:00 and I didn't see a dern thing. Heck several places I even left the windows down and doors unlocked on the Ole General here. 
Was it the fact that noise of me and the guys of the Hazzard Syndicate were up there or what? 
Seems as long as the Syndicate is in a place the riff raff stays away.  It's only when we depart that crap hits the fan.
It was nearly the same thing that I experienced in Salt Lake City a few months ago when I started bugging Corbin Kitterman. As long as we remained on station everything was peaceful.  The very Second we headed  back to Evanston, that the Punks got back at it in Kernz and West Valley. Wuz up with that.
One thing I did notice was that Except for messing up the streets with all kinds of Construction and redouxing streets we used to know, are all kinds of confusion however yet the same business 's are still where they were there then. When I departed Boise in 1986 or so. Back then Boise was not so bad to afford to live there. Today while  there is some gems under $1,000.00 there ain't much.
So with most of what was getting dragged thru the manure that was 🐌 slowing us down  taken cRe of for the present ti.e at 14:46 I sniffed the sky and home I came. Whether it is a mutual affection society here or not I  was born here. Got the first real crotch massage here, and began  for the long haul my broadcasting career here. From Murtaugh to  Bliss and to King Hill[King Hill Idaho has a street named Montgomery, who was kissing what rump roast there do you wonder?] This area is my home, the Syndicates founding ground zero and I'll be Gomer z Pyle  if I ever am forced out of here again. People can learn to be kind and courteous or die. 
With that said in some jurisdiction or another come next year your g9oing to see this Ole Grey Wolf on the ballots either way as I am declaring right now preservation of this area where we began.
I am feeling much better now. Stress level is way down and while having a apartment or home would be groovy sleeping in the General JaXson is not so bad. Sure it get a bit nippy around 02;40 hours as it is I am at peace. Finding this church here and the bonds I am making here plus having my focus on our Savior Jesus Christ 🙏 I don't need a bunch creature comforts. 
A week ago today I experienced a total mental nervous meltdown. Had it not been for a certain pair of Deputies of the Jerome County Sheriff's Office, this old Grey WolF might not be here today. I was looking at just driving over the canyon rim and let the glass tinkles land where they may. 
But a tank of go fluid and some understanding from some very kind shrinks and two social workers at the Boise VA hospital and I am now doing not unwell. With that I  learned that although there is one the Mission Men's homeless shelter was not for me. So I slept in General JaXson at the Black Creek Rest Area just outside of Boise ate well and got business done..
Still shopping around for a place for the radio op. One is in Burley the other out where KMYW FM used to be. Our time to completion. Time frame got pushed out a few more months but it looks like early April 2025. It will happen

Right now I am just floating on air and not getting to rambunctous. When it's right Jesus Christ will tell me so.
L8R AVIATORS 




No comments:

Post a Comment