Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Church isn't always a Church. it usually is a big money grab and a huge secret club and you and I are not invited.

I have noticed that whether it's a big cross ✝️ or a steeple on the building that sign that says all are invited is not entirely accurate. Church is supposed to be to gain knowledge of and understand better our creators.  Not to smuggle a bunch of money from worshipping souls just to keep the lights on. Some good Samaritan concepts enter that picture 📸.  I don't mind and through my family's gifts to many religious bodies in this area and down Utah way. What I don't groove on is coughing up money then being told there is a limit of what a hand up cash gift that I can't have any or put a barrier between myself and said Church and or congregations of Churches. Okay sure I ain't great on dealing with money.  Never have been. On the flip side have never been greeted by someone that could help me in that skill or financial skills. The big shake out here is this. The Syndicate that is the Hazzard County Knytes and the WolfPack combined, have people upon people who manage the finances of the Syndacate. I make a suggestion investigate the concept, but ultimately it's the decision of both Big Kelly, Big Jon and Me then even then it's put to what is called a Mayhem Vote. Here lately I have not had a bunch of pluses to.put in the pro column. It's when the Syndicate says yes its based on people who work with us and it goes smoothly. If not or if one of the membership gets insulted like what Brian did in Evanston Wyoming, that it perhaps might be embarrassing to the rest of the membership or any part of the Hazzard Syndicate, the decision is unanimous drop it and start looking elsewhere. 
Of course me from all the moving that I have had to do after what 6 years now due to property owners and managers that don't tell you where to or how to pay the dang rent to or where or who evaid a autopay direct deposit system then boot you out for no paying rent especially in the middle-of winter then the Syndicate says we don't do that there. Like wise me every time I have to move it takes time to restructure finances. Face it SSA, the VA and such takes time ⏲️ to set things back in line. Face it.if you owe the Yankee Government money it takes what ever agency at minimum of 10 minutes to siphon.out what you owe them. However if they owe you it can take anywhere from 60 120 days or 6 months to get things back in.line. This is what Church aid and or the LDS Church calls it Church Welfare is for. So that you can have a roof over your head and a fixed address that's verifiable so that you can get your own house in order. Not cause even further stress on top of what you already have.
No life is not fair. God did not promise us it would be easy and he also did not promise us  rose garden.  But he did lay things out so that we can be charitable with each other.
Afghanistan 🇦🇫 took 25 of our membership that were deployed there. I never could get to see our flags over those coffins because I was here trying to deal with a few zealouts that thought their poop 💩 did not stink and would not even set up a pay plan to bring myself and or the radio werx current. First it was being scammed out of both the club house plus my tiny apartment.  Then to an office space downtown Twin Falls Idaho, then because I did not know who to pay rent to then there was that old Jewish guy that never did tell me how or to who to pay the rent to. Then Wyoming.  Wyoming had 3 phases of planning.  1st rescue LexiBelle 
Plus after being ripped off of $20k of Snap On tools that was on.WolfPup 
Then the alternator and a really bad battery on General JaXson 
Followed by a rapid relocation to Evanston, having to live in General JaXson 
Through partly last winter. Then that Shawn McCallister throwing me out right at the time I was putting things in line so I didn't have to live at the studio.  The list goes on. So just because it's called a Church don't mean they follow gospel or truth of his words. 
Organized religion is one big pile of a club and you and I are not.inviited.


No comments:

Post a Comment