Saturday, August 3, 2024

why 2 airings?

WY oh why do 2 airings? One airings of a Trump rally is enough. 
Fox News Channel had to air the GA Trump Rally . Why? I suppose it's to bolster sagging ratings. ) looks like it.
I  am voting for Trump, but not for his H.S. [ horse shit] but because a Presidency with Harris is not a nation unification but a fully separated nation that will turn on the next 3rd world War. If you think I am wrong look at what's wrong and going on with things like the prisoner con game that just happened. I am thankful that the two families that were reunited but it was something that is way too little for way too much time.  The Donkey 🫏 in the room is trying to get a hoof back in the big house at the end of Pennsylvania in Washington D.》C.《. That is the truth.
Now then.  
I want to thank you for your vote in our organizations elections.  I reluctantly accept the results but I have to recind the nomination and remain Vee÷Pee position in the organization.  I furthered the nomination and President elect to John Schneider aka Bo Duke.
He is better than I could be at my current Island of life. I am satisfied in being XO of the AyreWolveZ I can't do that and be busting my ass with the Knytes and being in charge of the AyreWolveZ aka WolfPack. 
Military Aviation needs to be preserved and deployed. This means staying where I am. The United Confederate States Marine Corps and those that have jumped into that cockpit 
A Just service by separating my duties.  I am fighting to preserve my own companies from 4 plus years of declines of income generation. My focus is on that and resurrection of HazzardAyre.  That is my contribution to both organizations. Plus being in the 🔥 hot 🔥  seat
Of the numerous law suits we are engaging both on my behalf as well as the Knytes/WolfPack. 
People will be accountable for their bigotry. The suffering of the organizations and my self needs to be prosecuted. I am 65 years old and not all in good health and I can't live long enough to see the marathon of what needs to be done. 
Despite suicide attempts and thoughts on my being to do that. My physical body won't exist long term. A failing liver, stress, internal bleeding ulcer , type 2 diabetes and so on my body is going to stop without pushing myself into the ditch.
With 80% of you currently deployed I am working nearly 20 hours a day just to do things with a restricted budget. Not complaining just stating a fact. I  may even have to hire outside the organizations for assistance.  I don't want to but I am at that point. 
Now is not the time to throw 😒 in the towel 🙄.  Let's git R done. 
Back to temporary sleeping in my car 🚗 the General JaXson 
Sunday but with a movement to a 🎙 studio  🎙 site and a Burley Idaho area means a solid penestration into a serious operation into Lincolnite media.
Next entry? You can't fix and set things straight with Facebook. 
Until then.
Keep your wings 🪽 level 💯 
L8R Aviators 

No comments:

Post a Comment