Friday, August 23, 2024

Her name is Sadie and this might just be the one.

Been a very rough last 24 hours. Woke up with all intentions of taking the ticket to the Train Station.  I didn't of course but after hours at St.Lukes and all seems as though I gained a new lease on life. To the point that for all my shortcomings I can see more than just a headlight in the tunnel. I really see daylight. 👀 
So there's this sweetheart 😍 ❤️ at the MVM here that I started a conversation with a few weeks ago.  Mostly in the recruiting of some on air talent. Since then it's not just the sunshades she sells at her Kiosk. There is real chemistry.  Although I am a good 40 years her senior yet she and I are bonding in a way I never could have imagined. She grooves on my humor. She not only has a voice for radio but she also sings and writes music. So what she has two youngn's when I see her she just makes my spirits jump. Although in the morning I am albeit reluctantly going to check in to the Crisis Center for a week. Still after this week the cork is coming out of the bottle 🍼. With acquiring of the old C3 building here in Twin Falls, at a whopping $80million still its the plan that both the Knytes and the WolfPack have put me in as the CEXO of the project and it's not just that I am going to kick butt. The gig is such that between her and the Syndicate my world 🌎 Is about to turn around finally. Dig this ; she has a purrfect tiny nose. Cute little toes and her name is Sadie. Yup just like the gal who did the live action 🎬 film for the Disney Channel called Kim Possible. Photos tomorrow. 📸 Saturday go into the Crisis Center and take the rest of it all as the wind rushing over my cockpit in the Lady 
What a plan. 
L8R Aviators 
Oh and dig this she wants me to teach her to fly L8R Aviators 

No comments:

Post a Comment