Tuesday, October 8, 2024

WolF PacK Diaries


L
Once upon a time deep I'm the back woods near Hazzard swamp.
Sorry couldn't help myself. Lots going in my world 🌎 but thinkn I hit pay dirt on a place for both myself the Club  and the radio werx so with that I am in tall cotton . But  as it's been said when tripping tall cotton watch for snakes. I would enjoy knowing how young is too young.  Over at Harmon Park here in our fair city here of Tweaker Flatts Idaho, there is a young filly who wears the skimpiest short shorts that I have ever seen. At least on a girl her age. Thanks that I am not repeat not such a male corpuscle that would even consider doing anything in romantic way, but does she know what she is doing or how provocative that she is? 
Now I have my carnal desires just like most male Wolvez have but Thanks to the Church that I belong to I don't think of giving into those desires. With that said 👏 the question is does she not know what she d0se? 
I"d like to know how some of you what think on the subject. 
L8R AVIATORS 





No comments:

Post a Comment